Calling PhD Students: Need more HPC resources or travel funds?
NeSI is pleased to share a new opportunity for Aotearoa New Zealand PhD students involved in High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Science enabled research, available through one of our trans-Tasman partners, NCI Australia.
To address the growing demand for computing and storage resources of HPC, AI, and Data Science applications, and to support the next generation of researchers, NCI Australia is inviting PhD students across Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand to apply to its HPC-AI Talent Program for scholarship support and computing resources to accelerate their research.
Successful applicants from Aotearoa will receive 100 Kilo Service Units (KSU) with appropriate storage on NCI Australia infrastructure, and up to $10,000 AUD towards attendance at an international conference or workshop in 2023.
- Students enrolled in PhD programs at recognised universities in either Aotearoa New Zealand or Australia.
- Enrolled full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, including:
- First year PhD students in the year of application.
- Final year PhD students, subject to the finishing timeline of their PhD program.
- All research fields that apply HPC and/or AI techniques.
Deadline to apply
31 January 2023
For more information, please contact NCI Australia directly: email@example.com.