Webinar: Getting Started with NeSI
In this online workshop, we'll walk through a few quick tips and basic best practices for moving your research data onto the NeSI platform.
In order to get the most out of this training, it is strongly recommended that you:
- Have a NeSI account
- Have access to a computer for the session
- Are able to login to a Unix system
- Are comfortable with typing Unix and git commands (e.g you can clone git repositories, and navigate files/ directories)
- Are able to use an editor (like nano or vim for example) to do things like open, edit, save, and close a file.
- Have some knowledge of Python and C/C++
If you have any questions or would like more information about this session, please email email@example.com.