Workshop: HPC scientific programming
NeSI, in collaboration with NVIDIA and the National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA), is offering an NVIDIA graphics processing unit (GPU) Workshop in the Auckland region.
This intensive two day workshop will be held at NIWA in Auckland from 21-22 September and will cover a number of topics including:
- NVIDIA GPU technology overview
- GPU enabled applications (e.g. MatLab)
- Directives based programming using OpenACC
- Introduction to CUDA C/C++ and popular libraries (e.g. blas, fft, curand) as well as CUDA tools
- Opportunity for researchers to ask for help with their existing GPU code, participate in group discussions on the problem, and receive advice on how to effectively parallelise their code
Follow-up support will be available for attendees including one-on-one support as well as future workshops. If you miss out on this opportunity stay tuned as NeSI will be offering more workshops like this during the year in other regions. Click here for further details and to register.