eResearchNZ 2019 now accepting submissions!
For the last 10 years, the eResearch NZ conference series has provided an important national forum for strategic discussions, community building, and career development.
Our eResearch NZ 2019 theme of People. Powered. Research. will bring together researchers across disciplines and communities who are exploring or innovating the ways digital tools can be used to support and advance research outcomes in NZ and internationally.
eResearch NZ 2019 is now accepting submissions for lightning talks, presentations, posters, and workshops of work underway or complete within the last year. Visit the conference website for full submission guidelines, a template for abstracts, and instructions for submitting.
Note: The deadline for submissions is 30 November 2018!
Under the theme of People. Powered. Research., eResearch NZ 2019 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
Bookmark the eResearch NZ 2019 website, as it will be regularly updated over the next few months we finalise our programme and other event details. Follow @eResearchNZ on Twitter or Facebook for updates and send questions to email@example.com.