eResearch NZ coming to Wellington 10-12 February 2021
eResearch NZ 2021, New Zealand's annual forum for strategic discussions, community building, and career development within research communities, is coming to Wellington and online from 10-12 February 2021. Registration and the Call for Submissions are now open at https://www.eresearchnz2021.org.nz/.
eResearch NZ’s 2021 theme of Level UP will focus on the increasing speed, agility, scale, and collaboration required in research today, which has become even more important with the impact that COVID-19 has had on research across the globe.
Level UP speaks to how we respond to chaotic shifts in the research environment, whether influenced by emerging technologies, government funding calls, or focused ‘future proofing’ to ensure research projects are resilient and sustainable. Level UP also recognises the value and importance of skills training, professional development, and mentoring for keeping researchers and research communities adaptable and innovative.
eResearch NZ 2021 will:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector