eResearch NZ 2019 - People.Powered.Research
For the last 10 years, the eResearch NZ conference series has provided an important national forum for strategic discussions, community building, and career development. In 2019, our theme of People. Powered. Research. will bring together researchers across disciplines and communities who are innovating the ways digital tools can be used to advance research outcomes in NZ and internationally.
After many consecutive years in Queenstown, eResearch NZ will celebrating its 10th annual event in Auckland.
eResearch NZ 2019
Click here to view the conference website
eResearch NZ 2019 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in research approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and research applications
- draw experience and inspiration from research programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
Last year, eResearchNZ drew speakers and attendees from across New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, and North America.