Lunch n Learn webinar: Exploring cloud-native services for research developers
Join us for a Lunch 'n Learn webinar that shares our early access roll-out of new tools for easier and more adaptable collaboration around research data.
NeSI has launched a Research Developer Cloud - a core set of cloud capabilities targeted at research groups building complex or unique solutions to computational challenges.
Bring your lunch and tune in to hear about:
- our cloud-native building blocks available for early access
- the partnership-led approaches NeSI is using to build the tools and manage the platform
- how we applied DevOps practices to the system
- examples of interacting with the cloud-native platform via code
We'll have lots of time for questions and discussion too.
Thursday 02 November
12:00 -1:00 pm NZDT
Online. A Zoom link will be shared upon registration.
The session will be recorded.
Who should attend
This webinar should be of interest to any research teams or developers in research communities who are:
- building complex solutions that support custom workflows and/or a range of user experiences
- seeking a locally owned and sovereign cloud computing platform to build and develop tools that can support research data collaborations
- interested in partnering with NeSI to apply DevOps approaches and best practice to your research activities
If you have any questions or would like more information about this session, please email email@example.com.