2018 Science Coding Conference
Join us for the 2018 Science Coding Conference in Rotorua from August 1-3, 2018. Now in its third year, this is one of the few opportunities where scientific programmers, software engineers, developers, IT managers, coding enthusiasts and big data analysts from NZ Crown Research Institutes, universities, and other public sector organisations can gather in one place to share and discuss how they’re supporting NZ’s research ecosystem.
Hosted at the head offices of Scion, we’ll have a full program of speakers and sessions that drive discussions on tools, techniques, processes and challenges associated with writing code and developing applications to support and drive science. For more details, visit the event website.
Click here to register for Science Coding Conference 2018
2018 Science Coding Conference - Call for Submissions:
We welcome presentations and demonstrations on a variety of topics, including:
- software tools and solutions for research
- best practices for research software engineering
- building sustainable and performant code for production systems
- data management and analytics solutions
- visualisation and delivery systems
- workflow solutions for research
- community and training approaches and programmes
To submit, send your abstract to: email@example.com
If you have questions about the conference or program, email Brent Hemi: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in August!