The Wellington Research Bazaar is happening July 4-6, 2018 and is a two-and-a-half day conference promoting the digital literacy emerging at the centre of modern research. In the spirit of a marketplace or bazaar, ResBaz is a highly participatory event where researchers from many different disciplines can learn new skills, showcase current projects, and share knowledge. For more information, click here. Join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #ResBazWelli.
- Harkanwal Singh, Founder, Elements Data Studio
- Kylie Reiri, Data Scientist, Nicholson Consulting
- Dr Paul Bracewell, Founder, DOT loves data
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Research Data Management 101
- Social Media for Research
- Designing and Developing Research Surveys
- Learn LaTeX
- Programming with R
- ....and more!