NeSI New Platforms: Q&A Webinar - 17 July 2018
It has been a busy month at NeSI as our teams have been preparing the new platforms for our users! We have lots of new information to share so tune in to hear what's been accomplished since our previous webinar in April and what's going to happen in the next few weeks to move users onto the new platforms.
Tuesday 17 July 2018
1:00 - 2:00 pm
Click here to register
Other topics we'll cover include:
- finalised dates for user training (curriculum is posted here)
- next steps for migration of user and project data
- where & how to get support
How to Participate:
- Click here to register. The webinar connection details will be sent to all registrants.
- The webinars will be held using ZOOM videoconference software. To join us, you will need a computer with stable internet connection and, preferably, a pre-installed ZOOM meeting client. You can install the ZOOM software from https://zoom.us/download. Note: If you are using a Chrome or Firefox browser, you may need to install a plug-in (also found at https://zoom.us/download).
If you have questions or would like more information on this User Q&A session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you missed our last webinar on 20 April, click the links below to: