Hosted by the University of Auckland, the 2018 Auckland Research Bazaar will take place June 27-29 as a (free-of-charge) 3-day intensive conference where researchers come together to up-skill in ‘next generation digital research tools and skills’. In the spirit of a marketplace or bazaar, ResBaz is a highly participatory event where researchers from many different disciplines can learn, share knowledge and skills, and have fun! For more information, click here.
- Harkanwal Singh, Founder, Elements Data Studio
- Dr. Alys Clark, Senior Research Fellow, Auckland Bioengineering Institute, University of Auckland
- Minako O'Hagan, Associate Professor, University of Auckland
- Introduction to User Experience Design
- Research Data Management: Sharing, Publishing and Archiving
- Writing a Data Management Plan
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to LaTeX
- Linux for High Performance Computing
- ....and more!