Get familiar with NeSI's new platforms!
The installation of NeSI's new platforms is now well underway. We will present an overview of the capabilities of the new systems during a one-hour webinar (11th October, and then repeated on 13th October). Join us to discover what the new NeSI platforms have to offer to support your research!
We will discuss:
- computational capabilities of the new powerful machines;
- user-friendly research-oriented services;
- data transfer and storage solutions;
- possible integration with institutional IT services and infrastructure;
- details of how migration from the current platforms may affect your work.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions about the new platforms - we aim to answer them all! NeSI HPC experts will be present at the webinar to address any of your concerns. Pick the date that suits you and register for one of the webinars:
- Register for the webinar on Wednesday, 11th October 2017, 12.00pm
- Register for the webinar on Friday, 13th October 2017, 10.00am
The webinars will be held via the ZOOM conference system. To join us, you will need a computer with stable internet connection and, preferably, a pre-installed ZOOM meeting client. Please note: Only registered participants will receive the connection details, which will be sent a few days in advance to the email you provide during the registration.